Class of 2020 Senior Events

Hello University Preparatory Families!

We are excited to announce the upcoming celebratory events for our class of 2020.
May 21st 6:30 pm- Senior Parade- one car per student in the procession. You can appropriately decorate your vehicle with your college, 2020 bling, career choice or military representation everywhere except windows. Get creative and have fun! Please do not leave debris on the street as you drive. Parents can drive in the car with their students or park along the drive route to watch the class of 2020 parade procession. Social distancing is still in place so we are not allowed to congregate and must stay in your vehicles to adhere to county guidelines. Please see the attached flier for parade route and potential parking spots for family and friends. Parking will be first come first serve and viewers will have to monitor themselves as we are only in charge of the safety of the students and parade procession. Students you will recieve specific instructions via Remind soon.
May 21st- Senior Awards Video will be accessible after the parade and will be available on the UP website. Friends and family can relax and enjoy the video in the comfort of their own home. The link will be provided soon.
May 29th 10am- Class of 2020 graduation Drive Through Ceremony. Students will be allowed to have 1 car per graduate or 2 cars max for our twins and triplets. Students will be wearing their caps and gowns for the event and parents are advised to stay in the vehicle while their graduate is recognized over loud speaker. More info to come from Administration soon as well.
Our entire staff wants to do all we can to recognize the hard work the class of 2020 has put into their time at University Preparatory, especially during this epidemic. Please help us recognize them and make these last events special and memorable for our amazing kiddos. We miss each and everyone of you and can not wait to watch you hit your first major milestone and walk across the graduation platform! We are all extremely proud of your resilience and staying patient and positive while we waited for the approval to move forward on your events. See you all soon class of 2020!
Sincerely,
University Preparatory Administration and Staff
Mrs. Wilkin