Daily Announcements March 11th, 2020

Scarlett Price, Announcements

POWDER PUFF:  Powder Puff seasons Here. Boys sign-up to cheer, Girls sign-up to play. Only sign up if you’re going to play. If you have any questions ask Cameron Quijada or Erika Davis

SWEET FROG: Come out to Sweet Frog on Thursday March 12th, from 2-5 to support Jr. High ASB in a fundraiser! See any Jr. High ASB student or Mrs. Moses for a flyer

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:The question of the week can now be found in quiz format on www.listenupjags.org under the Daily Announcements tab. The drawing is open to all University Preparatory students and staff, and everyone who answers the question correctly will be entered into the drawing at the end of the semester for a $10 Starbucks gift card. We will still have weekly winners for the first 5 people who respond correctly, but don’t have to be weekly winner to be entered into the drawing for the gift card. You will receive one entry per week when you correctly identify the answers for the quiz for that week. You must be logged onto your school email to participate.

IRON MAN GAME: Iron man will be on March 18th from 1:30 to 3:00, teachers will be giving extra credit, entrance is $1, we will be selling snacks, and the sign up sheet to play will be on Mr. Zimmerman”s  window. Only High School students are allowed to sign up

SADIES: Attention all high school students, join us for Sadies on March 13th from 6-9 pm! Pre-sale is $10 and $15 at the door. This event is not formal but dress code must abide to U.P guidelines. The most creative proposal can win a prize at the dance by sending in a picture or video to any class of 2021 ASB member. There will also be a best dressed competition for couples at the dance to win a prize. Contact Kajal Bhangu or Denise Gonzalez for more information.

COLLEGE AND CAREER:

JUNIOR-SENIOR ROUNTABLE-Friday, March 20th, in the library or MPR

SENIOR PRESENTATION EVENT- Wednesday, April 15th, 2020