Daily Announcements March 9th, 2020

Scarlett Price, Announcements

PROWL: Problem Solve, Respect Yourself and Others, Organize for the present, Work hard to succeed, Lead by example. Teachers will be handing out prowl tickets to students who have shown their jaguar spirit by PROWLING. Drop your tickets off in Mrs. Jolie’s office to enter our monthly drawing for prizes.

KNOTTS TRIP: Attention ALL 8th graders! The 8th Grade trip is here. See Ms. Karina on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s to purchase your 8th grade trip ticket to Knott’s Berry Farm. The trip will be May 11th and the cost is $50 including a meal ticket

POWDER PUFF:  Powder Puff seasons Here. Boys sign-up to cheer, Girls sign-up to play. Only sign up if you’re going to play. If you have any questions ask Cameron Quijada or Erika Davis

SWEET FROG: Come out to Sweet Frog on Thursday March 12th, from 2-5 to support Jr. High ASB in a fundraiser! See any Jr. High ASB student or Mrs. Moses for a flyer

IRON MAN GAME: Iron man will be on March 18th from 1:30 to 3:00, teachers will be giving extra credit, entrance is $1, we will be selling snacks, and the sign up sheet to play will be on Mr. Zimmerman”s  window. Only High School students are allowed to sign up

SADIES: Attention all high school students, join us for Sadies on March 13th from 6-9 pm! Pre-sale is $10 and $15 at the door. This event is not formal but dress code must abide to U.P guidelines. The most creative proposal can win a prize at the dance by sending in a picture or video to any class of 2021 ASB member. There will also be a best dressed competition for couples at the dance to win a prize. Contact Kajal Bhangu or Denise Gonzalez for more information.

COLLEGE AND CAREER:

UCLA FIELD TRIP WITH STEM FOCUS(HEALTH AND MEDICAL CLUB)-Tuesday, March 10th, 2020

JUNIOR-SENIOR ROUNTABLE-Friday, March 20th, in the library or MPR

SENIOR PRESENTATION EVENT- Wednesday, April 15th, 2020