Daily Announcements March 6th,2020

Scarlett Price, Announcements

POWDER PUFF:  Powder Puff seasons Here. Boys sign-up to cheer, Girls sign-up to play. Only sign up if you’re going to play. If you have any questions ask Cameron Quijada or Erika Davis

SENIOR ALL STAR GAMES FOR CROSS VALLEY LEAGUE: The event will be held this Saturday at University Prep. The boys soccer game will start at 1 pm and the girls soccer game will start at 3 pm at the back fields. The girls basketball game will start at 1 pm, and the boys basketball game will start at 3 pm, both in the gym. The cost to attend the events will be $4 for ADULTS and $2 for students.

IRON MAN GAME: Iron man will be on March 18th from 1:30 to 3:00, teachers will be giving extra credit, entrance is $1, we will be selling snacks, and the sign up sheet to play will be on Mr. Zimmerman”s  window. Only High School students are allowed to sign up

SADIES: Attention all high school students, join us for Sadies on March 13th from 6-9 pm! Pre-sale is $10 and $15 at the door. This event is not formal but dress code must abide to U.P guidelines. The most creative proposal can win a prize at the dance by sending in a picture or video to any class of 2021 ASB member. There will also be a best dressed competition for couples at the dance to win a prize. Contact Kajal Bhangu or Denise Gonzalez for more information.

COLLEGE AND CAREER:

UCLA FIELD TRIP WITH STEM FOCUS(HEALTH AND MEDICAL CLUB)-Tuesday, March 10th, 2020

JUNIOR-SENIOR ROUNTABLE-Friday, March 20th, in the library or MPR

SENIOR PRESENTATION EVENT- Wednesday, April 15th, 2020