Daily Announcements December 12th, 2019

Scarlett Price, Announcements

SPANISH CLUB APPARREL: Attention all students, Spanish Club is now selling club apparel on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Mrs. Karina. last day to purchase items is December 19th

PENTATHLON: Attention middle school students! Exercise your mind bu joining Pentathlon! Come join the meetings which are held in room 702 on Monday and Friday from 2 pm to 4 pm. The theme for this year is “In Sickness and In Health-an Exploration of Illness and Wellness”. For more information, talk to any current Pentathlon member or Ms. Hallwachs

TOY DRIVE: Today kicks off our annual Toys 4 Tots Drive. We will be collecting Brand New toys out front this week on Monday and Wednesday, and Tuesday and Thursday of next week. You may bring your donated toys any day of the week and place them in the Gift Box inside the front office. Please note: All donated toys must be in it’s original packing. The drive will run from December 9th through December 20th. If you have any questions please see any ASB member

MOVIE NIGHT: Attention all students, join us at our Christmas Movie Night on Thursday, December 19th from 3 to 5 pm in the MPR. The movie shown will be Home Alone and there will be popcorn, hot chocolate, cup of noodles, and so much more. The entrance fee is $3 pre-sale and $5 at the door. Hope to see you there!

CHRISTMAS GRAMS: The Christmas season is here and what better way to celebrate than to buy your friends a Christmas gram! They will be sold during B-lunch until from December 13th starting at just three dollars.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK : It’s back Journalism’s Question of the Week is back in a new form that allows for a larger number of participants to be eligible for the $10 gift card drawing at the end of the semester.

The question of the week can now be found in quiz format on www.listenupjags.org under the Daily Announcements tab. The drawing is open to all University Preparatory students and staff, and everyone who answers the question correctly will be entered into the drawing at the end of the semester for a $10 Starbucks gift card. We will still have weekly winners for the first 5 people who respond correctly, but don’t have to be weekly winner to be entered into the drawing for the gift card. You will receive one entry per week when you correctly identify the answers for the quiz for that week.m You must be logged onto your school email to participate.The last week to qualify for the drawing is December 13th, so be sure to enter each week for additional chances