Daily Announcements November 8th, 2019

Scarlett Price, Announcements

FOOD DRIVE: Attention all students, there will be a food drive held November 4th to November 15th. Please donate canned goods to help feed families this Thanksgiving. Anything will be greatly appreciated. For more information please contact any ASB member

SOFTBALL:Softball tryouts are right around the corner. Get your athletic packets in now so you don’t miss out. November 19th will be the tryout for NEW PLAYERS only and November 21st will be for all returning players

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: The question of the week can now be found in quiz format on www.listenupjags.org under the Daily Announcements tab. The drawing is open to all University Preparatory students and staff, and everyone who answers the question correctly will be entered into the drawing at the end of the semester for a $10 Starbucks gift card. We will still have weekly winners for the first 5 people who respond correctly, but don’t have to be weekly winner to be entered into the drawing for the gift card. You will receive one entry per week when you correctly identify the answers for the quiz for that week.m You must be logged onto your school email to participate.

PANDA EXPRESS FUNDRAISER: Attention all students, support the class of 2022 at Panda Express on Wednesday, November 20th. It will be from 10 am to 9 pm. This Panda Express is located on 14400 Bear Valley Road. Hope to see you there!

SENIORS: SAT Test on December 7th,2019, and December 14th,2019