End of Summer Splash

End of Summer Splash

Erika Davis, Semaj Wilson, Aaliyah Boykins, Jordan Ford and Yadira Salgado dancing to the music

Emily Dugan

Emily Dugan

Emily Dugan

Emily Dugan, Journalist

The End of Summer Splash was a night for family and friends to get together and enjoy the last bit of summer left. The event took place on September 6th from 4 pm to 7 pm. Many clubs got together to sell food and drinks, and the event even offered a selection of fun water games and jumpers to help students cool off  and have fun during the summer heat.

Eighth grader Bryanna Villalpando stated about the event, “I hung out with my friends the entire time! We really enjoyed the games, and we danced a lot. We also really liked the canica drinks that ASB was selling. I loved being able to relax and have a good time without worrying about school for a bit!”

Many of the students that attended the event worked for their club booths to help raise funds. Junior Ashley Park commented, “I worked at the Mu Alpha Theta booth for almost the entire time! At the end I bought something to drink. Even though I was working for most of the event, I had a fun night.”

As the event came to an end, the End of Summer Splash offered one last night of fun and games for friends and family to kick off the end of summer, and the start of a new school year.