Una Noche En El Rancho

Una Noche En El Rancho

Kaytlin Reyes and Thomas Pham were getting ready to dance and have fun in the quad area with friends

Bella Ramirez, Journalist

Una noche En El Rancho was on April 26th from 4:00 to 8:00 pm located in the quad. Spanish Club’s second event of the year featured tacos, waters, sodas, and aguas frescas. The DJ played Spanish music the whole time and students had the opportunity to pose with Hispanic accessories in the photo booth.

Sophomore Kaytlin Reyes said, “I felt really excited and pumped, even though there weren’t as many people on the dance floor as I had hoped. It was still fun, nevertheless. I had my friends there and tacos. That’s all that mattered. I loved the tacos, friends and photo booth. My friends were so funny, making me smile, and the photo booth was great. It captured so many memories.”

Freshman Daniel Donato said, “It felt kind of boring at times because there were only tacos and drinks. They should try to sell more things or have a dance off. The music should be WAY louder.”

Whether you were a fan of the event or not, one thing was certain, the event offered students one more chance to get together and have a great time before graduation.