Listen UP

Daily Announcements April 22, 2019

Chloe Norris

Attention students:

Jags for paw shirts are available now until April 25th for more information you can get a flyer from Mrs. Sooters room or Betty Calleros.

Attention all Athletes: 

If your sport season is done, please turn your uniforms into Mr. Zimmerman’s office.

Attention all Eighth Graders:

This year’s 8th grade trip to Knott’s will be on May 13th! Tickets are only $34. You must turn in a permission slip by April 25th in order to attend. If you have an annual pass, take it to Mrs. Karina with your permission slip and you get to go for FREE! If you have any questions or more information please see Ms. Shaneflield in room 305.

Question of the Week:

Every week, the Question of the week can be found on www.listenupjags.org under the Daily Announcements.

The answer to last week’s question was: State Superintendent of Schools Tony Thurmond was 6 years old when his mother passed away.

Last week’s winners for the Question of the week were:

12th Grade: Kaylin Jambazian

11th Grade: Kylee Holland

10th Grade: did not have a winner.

9th Grade: Caitlynn Kelley

8th Grade: Madeline Herdlien

7th Grade: Cemaira Romo

This week’s question is: In Diana Venegas’ article “Lady Jags Win Their 4th Softball Game in a Row,” what did Coach Thomas yell to his player 15 minutes into the game?

It is open to all grade levels, and there will be one winner per grade. The first student in each grade level to correctly identify the right answer will win a prize. In addition to the prize of the week, all winners will be entered into a drawing at the end of the school year for a $10 In-n-Out gift certificate. You will need to be the first person to come to Mrs. Petruschin’s room 303 either before school, after school, or at lunch. She will not accept responses from students during the regular school day.

About the Writer
Chloe Norris, Journalist

Position:  Academics/Journalist/Team Smarties

Grade: Junior ; Class of 2020.

Hobbies: Sleeping, Piercings, naps & eating chocolate.

Favorite...